Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lana Del Ray SNL performance - WTF?

I remember watching the recent SNL episode with Daniel Radcliffe hosting and loving it. However I skipped over the Lana Del Ray performance which is what I usually do if I don't know the artist or don't like them. In this case it was don't know. However, after hearing that the critics said she was terrible I decided, "That's it, the next time it comes on, I am watching Lana Del Ray. And I watched it a few minutes ago and I cannot for the life of me understand why people thought she was so bad. I mean of course she wasn't good, but no pop star is, and she was good for a pop star. She was better than me when I sing in the car and a delirious friend says, you should be on TV and I make the cut because Rage Against The Machine didn't show up. Just kidding, for a pop star, she was very good, and I have no idea why people think she was so bad. I'll be doing another review soon (possibly a follow-up to the Pound Sign EP review).

No comments:

Post a Comment