Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DJ Sku Presents Brokencyde Vol. 1 Review

Hey Guys, welcome to Part 2 of my Crunk review.
This is a review of Brokencyde's new shit. Enjoy.
Track 1 is called Breaking Point. The intro part is really funny. It's a pretty sick song, and I really like it. Sorry I didn't have more to say about it, I'm just really tired and I'm getting lazy cuz of it.
Track 2 is called Haterz Make Us Famous, and aint that the truth! It's got a pretty sick beat, and the vocals are AWESOME!!! So haterz, if you don't want BC13 to be famous, don't pay any attention to them!
Track 3 is called Skream, and it's pretty cool. It starts out just rapping, which is weird for a song called Skream. And finally at 0:50, we get some skreaming!!
Track 4 is called Fofo's, and it's really short... but good!!! It's got a lot of screaming for a 1 minute 27 second song.
Then there's a skit that ties in with it. The skit is kinda annoying.
Track 6 is called Around The World, and it's pretty good. It's pretty hip hop, and I'm not sure when the screaming comes in.
Track 7 is called Fall Back and it's really cool, I like it, because it's got a lot of attitude. It's got some cool screaming, and when he screams, he SKREAMS!!
Track 8 is called  Prank Call Skit and it's f**king funny!! It's so funny, I literally laughed my a** off.
Track 9 is called In Love With Da Game I think it's kinda boring. That's just my opinion, I just don't like it.
Track 10 is called Skit, and it's really short.
Track 11 is called Pothead, and it's another drug song. I mean I like Brokencyde drug songs, but I'm getting kinda sick of them. I still like them, but I'd like to hear some other types of songs.
Track 12 is called Sorry We're Not Slayer Skit, and it's basically about them not being a band, but being a hip hop "GROUP".
Track 13 is called So Punk-Rock, and I like it because there's a LOT of screaming. This is what I like about this EP that I didn't like about I'm Still Here... there's a LOT of screaming!!
Track 14 is called AM, and I'm not really into it, it's kinda too dancey. I'm not into too much dance-pop stuff.
Track 15 is called 2Night and it's really good!!! It's a good song, and I like it, I'm sorry I don't have more to say.
Track 16 is called I'm the king, and this is a great way to end the album, because there's a lot of screaming and it's really good,
Well, another review wrapped up, I'm sorry if this way too short, or it wasn't my best review, but I was very tired when I wrote this, and I'm very eager to go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment