Friday, June 17, 2011

Forever The Living Dead - Shorty You're My One Mini Review

Hey guys,
So I recently got in touch with Ricki from Forever The Living Dead, and he asked me to review his new single.
So I said okay. I listened to the demo of this song and it was different from many other crunk songs out there. It was softer. And it was more meaningful than a lot of rap songs out there. It came straight from the heart from the sound of it, and occasionally, I like a song like that. It was not as fast as other crunk songs, so I was getting the feeling that it might be boring at the beginning, but it was far from boring. It was a touching song. My only problem is, him referring to his true love as "shorty" at first made me imagine he was referring to a midget girl, but then I thought, "open your mind Michael" and those thoughts just went away. It's a very sweet, touching song, and I like it. 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment